BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

8/29/09

so i did do the whole idea of writing down my thoughts that i should blog about, but that's at my house and i am currently not there. so I am going to go off of the lessons that I have learned recently. So if you don't know me well people always tell me that i am an easy person to talk to and they come to me for advice, but i have learned that I am very bad at doing the opposite, talking about me and things that i need advice on or problems that I have. well sometimes it can be nice to change and open up people can be there for you and help you out a lot! that's why I love my friends so dearly. i just only wish that I was a strongest person to open up and tell so many more people, but that is just not me, but it could help me. i could work on being a better me, something that I want to do. i think that i could be such a better version of myself while I am still myself. well, off to a new subject now... why do I have to talk oh so much my mouth is always moving, and some very weird things can come out that should maybe just be kept to me. now I am confused I started off with the whole open up more and went on to the whole less talking thing, but what I need to do is talk more about serious stuff and less about lame stuff while still being myself. this may be a challenge, but I think I can manage. just in case you were wondering I am cold. another lesson that I have learned is to forgive and forget, well I didn't actually learn that I just know that I really need to do that, but do not know how. the thing is i cover up the feeling of hate and pretend that nothing is wrong when deep down something may hurt me, but i did also do this today over a really really small problem, but you always have to start small and work your way to bigger projects. SLEEP get it sleeping is oh so important and I need more!! I'm so tired. blah i am such a pansy :) lol. So i am going to continue to learn life lessons and improving myself. I will keep in touch.

so if you are cool then you would so go and read these other blogs. there written by some pretty sweet people.

mmjmikaylablogs.blogspot.com

thomaslang19.wordpress.com

0 comments: