BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/19/09

Wow! my first blog! i never thought I would be one to write a blog! When I heard blog I would think...what to bloggers write about they must have really interesting lives! well life is interesting and everyone has interesting lives in their own way! So I really thought about it and I have tons that I can write about things that I actually know about and care about! My blog is purely about life I will not be one to rant off about my feelings I hope! I have nothing against talking about my feelings, but I would think it would be weird for my very few readers to read about it! You most likely wont see me writing about some things like politics because I am not one to get into those topics! the kind of topic that I enjoy are relationships, friendships, and life. I'm just a teenage girl who enjoys sharing my thoughts. now in to the actual blog. but first I must apologize I am also working on my not so great writing skills, they will be needed soon in college life, good thing I still have a whole year to practice! Now today's thought is relationships! That feeling you get around that one someone special its amazing, but then the feeling you get when something may go wrong is horrible. I recently lost the promise ring that was given to me by my boyfriends grandma, I was so scared about what he would think and feel I searched everywhere then told him thinking he would be mad, but he was quite understanding because he could tell that I was upset! about 10 mins later when I was digging through my cute endless sack also known as a purse I found the ring, but the hard part was already over! we got to share the excitement of the found ring and now I know that I should be more careful with the thing! I learned that you may not understand how important something is until it is gone..I think we learn this often in relationships being with friends or boys. A ring is just an item and an item is far different from a person, but a single item can represent a lot! keep things close if they are of any sort of value big or small! Now I must go on about friend since I fell like I have talked about boys forever and friends are much more important then boyfriends! losing a friend is like losing a piece of your heart, and losing a boyfriend is manageable. losing friends is something that happens rarely but the worse way to lose a friend is by fighting nothing ever seems final, nothing ever seems good enough you always wanna fix things because you may remember what you had not what you have! people may change and you may be friends with one who changes and that can ruin a friendship if the change is severe, and that's what hurts the most. You always are meeting new people and making new friends and life time relationships (I think I have many lifetime relationships). Relationships that will last a lifetime are the ones to keep! I think this is going to be all for now, If i keep going I might not have anything to write about next time, but I already do have a few ideas :) ta ta for now!

Apex Web Directory

0 comments: