BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8/25/09

How come whenever someone close to you goes somewhere for even the shortest period of time you miss them so much sometimes even before they leave. I could have gone, by that would have ruined their chance to have their freedom and make sure he is truly sure about this! blah! so now driving, why do you actually have to think, but you cant think to much. It is so hard to manage the in between. Now I'm actually not that bad of a driver I just cant park if my life depended on it! So the life lesson that I have learned always be yourself. No matter what you need to be you, most of the time I am great at being myself, but at times its hard, I never change for other people I change for myself. Changing for yourself still may not be the best that you can do then you have to change yourself back to being yourself. I love when exciting events are coming to a near. My exciting event is the MN state fair its this weekend! PARTY! lol! the feeling that you get can make your week great! So this may be really random, but I'm not blonde there is no blonde about me, and there is nothing wrong with being blonde. the color of your hair does not determine your intelligence, and If I were a blonde it would disappoint me that I would get judged just upon the color of my hair. I don't understand why someone could create a comparison between hair color and intelligence, there is nothing in common there and even if I'm not a blonde it annoys me that people have these ideas. Give a person a chance and actually meet them and get to know them before you judge them. well my mind is drained and I am out of things to write about, I think that I will start to write down my ideas when they come to me so I don't forget them again! :)

0 comments: