BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

8/22/09

So right now I'm actually really frustrated, but most may ask why are you caring, but to me its important. So please take the time to read this and give me any feedback that you can. There once was a teenager (who's name will not be mentioned) who was my best friend for 12 years, she was very smart and was going to go very very far in the world. She had the motivation and the skills, but then she started hanging out with the wrong group of friends. me being the smarter one told her that I felt that we should go our own paths even tho it hurt telling her this i knew it was the right way to go. We had lost contact until about a whole year after splitting paths (this was today) and we started talking. I found out that this smart motivated girl had changed and she wants to throw away her life and drop out of high school when she has so much to offer! Now sure we are no longer friends but I still care enough where this hurts me and I don't wanna see this happen, so I tried talking to her, but there is nothing that I can do, she thinks she will be happy living in a trailer park (yea she really did say trailer park) But I think she is going to regret it. Do any of you have any ideas on how I could help? So now that I have got everything out of me about her dropping out lets blog! I have not learned any great life lessons recently, its pretty sad I love life lessons. The school year is coming up and its making me think what do i want to do before summer is over...the first thing coming to mind is shopping, but I want to do something better then that this is my last "free" summer where I don't have to worry about going off to college which I'm excited for, but yet its scary. Years past the big bang of summer has been a party, I'm sure I will go to them this year, but it wont be the big bang. I feel like I should go bungee jumping, hum maybe that will be it! bungee jumping seems like it would prepare my for the wonderful adventures of senior year! Now on the topic of school remembering back to my childhood days you go school shopping with the whole family and buy everything way before school would start. as the years go on it gets closer to the start of school and you buy less school supplies (because they are boring, and you always had to much anyways) and you buy so many more clothes, because they are important. Come to think of it I have yet to buy any school supplies (my mom got a bag of stuff without me and I have not even looked at it yet), but I have already got new school clothes. I like how the pattern changes I would so rather have a shirt over a notebook! I wonder if this pattern is the same for a lot of people or if its just my family and friends. now this is all for now ta ta

but I would like to add check out these other awesome blogs by my close friends :)
mmjmikaylablogs.blogspot.com
thomaslang19.wordpress.com
:)

0 comments: