BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

:)

once again I blog...hahaha! I never really know what to blog about, but today i have just realized that this summer will be the last chapter of one book of my life and time to start a whole new chapter of my life! Im excited. But to end the chapter I think I need to have one of the best summers ever if this is it! I already know that I will never ever be ready for all the goodbyes, but I am ready for all the hellos! This summer is going to packed with action and fun and I will make the best memories of it! high school goes by so fast!!! COLLEGE I cant wait to get to a whole new enviroment with all new people and fun, but at the same time i dont wanna leave the one I am in! I dont know if im happy or sad! I will miss so many people, but I will start a new chapter!

today I learn something! that some people think that a person is only themselves by the choices that they themselves make, but its so not true! I know that I am me from other peoples decisions in life too my family, friends, and even peers. A person can make a decision that can change you, so what is being yourself? if a happy person gets really sad after a sad event that involved a friend are they not being themselves? No one will know if a person is being themselves, but the person. and the hardest part is that sometimes the person doesn't even know! I know that I try to be myself, but I also know that other people make me be me, but I don't know if that is me being myself! Wow, I think that i think way too hard sometimes!

Well I don't know if I wanna tell the internet anything else so goodbye! :)

0 comments: