BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1/20/10

My first post of 2010!!!! 2010 is a big year for me I turn 18, graduate high school, and go off to college! I did start a year like this off with a BANG! haha I jumped into lake minnetonka! oh and if you are wondering it was cold!

So I also only have 2 days left of my internship :( I am so mad! I love the kids that I work with and I dont think that Physics is really that worth it!

Random thought is I am the worse blogger ever, i like never do it!! maybe I will be able to change this! eventually I have a story that I want to tell, but I dont know if that would be a good blog! I have learned something about myself I am wonderful at getting myself in drama! such a bad thing to be so good at! its not like I try or even like drama I just tend to say the wrong things at the wrong times, and this can sometimes hurt others feelings! i must work on blogging and telling people what I think nicely.

So if anyone does not know my plan for life it is occupational therapy, but I have been thinking of politics or a lawyer as back up plans. i love sticking up for rights and trying to make the right thing happen! I just realized how much I like doing this. I still know that i like O.T. much better. I get to attend some college overnights soon I am really excited to get a sneak peek of college life! I cannot wait to live on campus.

So this is a whole new thought, i just realized that all my blogs are giant chucks of randomness and they should be split up instead of a giant not connecting paragraph! I think I will fix this blog before I continue...hold on. There now my unorganized thoughts are a tiny bit more organized!

frustration, anger, and annoyance. these seem to be my only emotions lately oh and laughter is often present only cause even when I am mad or something I still laugh way too easily!

well I dont feel like typing anymore and I should get to homework....finals are coming.....wait I have one tomorrow I so forgot hahaha!

0 comments: