BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

10/3/09

Woah! last night was a night to remember! So last night was the night in the cold (something that I did with sheltered reality), what we did was sleep in boxes to raise money and awareness for homelessness. Well, last night was just lovely weather...rainy, windy, and cold! To add on to this great luck we were having the box that I built for me and another person collapsed on top of us after being in it for like five minuets! First we thought this was a good thing, because it was like an extra blanket! We just couldn't move because the box was always on top of us! so well we froze, and were cold and wet. Then a brilliant idea hit me (actually I had the idea that morning, but then I just re had the idea!) We should sleep in my car (well SUV)! and that is exactly what we attempted to do, it was still cold and I was to tall so my legs were going up the door to the window, and the seat belt holder was hitting me in the back, and I was oh so comfy! I never actually did sleep! When I got home i thought humm maybe I should sleep now, but I thought and well if a homeless person had no sleep because they were cold, and wet they would not be able to sleep during the day, so I shall not sleep during the day! (work shall be a blast tonight) Yes, I may not have had the best experience, but I would do it again in a heart beat! (it was my third time already) no i would not do it because it is "fun" i would do it because real people just like you and me have to do this every night, they have no other option, they probably wouldn't of had a car to go into, and you will never know what that is like unless you give it a try! You may be cold and wet, but you will know how others feel! You will understand how hard it is to be homeless! And please for me next time you see a homeless person, at least smile at them because that is the least that you can do and a smile can truly make there day. think of them as everyday people just like you and me, because they are just like you and me!

check out these other blogs! they are worth your time!

mmjmikaylablogs.blogspot.com
klairmusic1.blogspot.com
thomaslang19.wordpress.com

0 comments: